Saturday, October 06, 2007

Gone Rambling

Those who have accompanied me to cricket matches at Lords know that I invariably purchase a scorecard and diligently start the day recording every wicket taken, the score at the end of each over, etc, etc. This usually lasts for the first half hour of play after which I have either simply lost interest, dozed off, or (normally) fallen victim to an alcohol-fuelled stupor.

So it has been with 'The Ranting Nappa' blog - left unattended (like my golf clubs) for the best part of a year.

It could be said that time changes everything. I don't seem to feel like ranting like a Victor Meldrew any more. I've mellowed and, with old age, I've started to ramble.

So I've decided to buy a new scorecard and to try again! Thus, starting with a bookselling adventure at a party political conference, I've reinvented myself as:

http://www.ramblingnappa.blogspot.com

No comments: